A comprehensive New Jersey estate plan resolves a number of legal questions that arise whenever someone dies:
- What is the state of their financial affairs?
- What real and personal property do they own?
- Who gets what?
- Does a personal guardian need to be appointed to care for minor children?
- How much tax will need to be paid in order to transfer property ownership?
A properly designed estate plan leaves your affairs “in order” and represents peace of mind for both you and your heirs. At SCC Legal we will work together to accomplish the following:
- Identify the family members and other loved ones that you wish to receive your property after your death.
- Ensure that your property will be transferred to those you have identified, as quickly and with as few legal hurdles as possible.
- Minimize the amount of taxes that will need to be paid in order for your property to pass to others after your death.
- Dictate the kinds of life-prolonging medical care you wish to receive should you be unable to make your wishes known when the time comes.
Frank Campisano is an experienced Elder Law attorney who brings extensive knowledge and a great deal of patience to the problems of Estate Planning.