At SCC Legal, caring for the elderly and their families is a sacred trust, and one which we take very seriously.
Every family is unique. And every family has their own goals, aspirations, and challenges related to growing older. For an elder lawyer, it is vitally important to take the time to learn about and respect the singular wants, desires and needs of every party involved. To listen above all things.
Frank Campisano has been an attorney at Law for over 30 years and has both the compassion and the street smarts to be the counselor, advisor, and friend you need when dealing with elder care issues. Frank serves all of New Jersey but especially Essex County, Morris County and Passaic County
Call Frank Today at 973-787-0299. We are able to do remote video conferences with clients from anywhere. Your first consultation is always free!
Elder Law Attorney Services Provided by Frank Campisano and SCC Legal
With our experienced legal and paralegal team we proudly provide the full range of family services for New Jersey Elder Law, including:
- Complete Estate Planning Services that can save families tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in estate taxes or medicaid obligations.
- Development of a solid Will for individuals and couples.
- Creation of legally binding Health Care proxy.
- Establishment of Power of Attorney and Legal Guardianships
- Planning for assisted living placements and senior housing advocacy. This planning needs to start early!
- Counseling on Medicare and Veterans benefits.
- Probate services in NJ courts and representation in challenges.
- All kinds of Trusts, created specifically for the needs of every family including Living Trust Planning (Revocable Trusts, Asset Protection, Life Insurance), Charitable Trusts & more.
The best part of working with SCC Legal is not just our legal expertise, its the compassion and genuine love we have for the work we do.
Helping Families leave a legacy. What could be more important than that?
Frank Campisano can be reached at 973-787-0299.