Located in Fairfield New Jersey, Frank Campisano helps families all over Essex County to manage the legal concerns of aging.
Frank works with families struggling through many challenges including POA, health decisions and guardianship matters, will probate, and financial planning for inheritance. He brings a personal touch to these delicate matters by coupling experience, with the patience to listen to the often very serious and consequential decisions families are making.
Here are just a few of the challenges Frank has helped NJ families with:
- Taking a will through the NJ probate process.
- Acting as executor of a will and managing inheritance between siblings and stakeholders.
- Making sure a solid will exists to pass on my assets fairly to multiple children.
- Representing beneficiaries in their claims against an estate or trust.
- Estate Planning that preserves your assets, minimizes inheritance tax, and prevents disputes later on.
- Trust Administration, representing trustee’s of both testamentary and inter vivos trusts.
- Business Inheritance planning. SCC legal is uniquely qualified to help with this as we specialize in both elder law and general business law.
- Concerns about Nursing Home payment and placement.
Frank has an in-house team and a large network of reputable professionals in related services that can help you with every aspect of your elder law and inheritance challenges, from professional cleanout services, to investment advisors, to real estate professionals.
Estate Planning for Seniors in Essex County New Jersey.
Of particular focus for Frank is the estate planning that families do well before end of life issues present themselves. Frank’s knowledge of NJ law around estate planning can help families save tens of thousands of dollars by carefully establishing wills and trusts that allow your assets to pass tax free to your beneficiaries. He helps strategize timeframes and asset transfers that preserve and transfer your wealth in a completely legal way, while minimizing any potential tax burdens.
Families across Essex County, New Jersey, have trusted Frank Campisano and the law firm of SCC Legal for decades.
Please call or contact us today for a free consultation.